Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Only a few things

I'm a huge fan of the Madness series, including Madness Interactive, but there are a few things that bugged me about this. 1) why did everyone have glasses? There were 2 characters in the movie who lacked some sort of glasses or mask, the 2 guys in the jeep who gave our hero his sword. 2) the red glasses just made him look creepy. 3) the music can get annoying. Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome animation, and I liked the use of the "Bullet Time" style animation, but the overall feel just wasn't madness. I guess I just miss those grey bodies and "+" shaped faces. Never really understood the + shaped faces, but I liked it all the same. But they were very covered this time. I also agree with anothe review that it seemed that the protaginist wouldn't come back after blowing himself up. Also, another thing, is it just me, or has it been dark in Nevada ever since he killed the Sun in Avenger? Anywho, good work, I hope to see another Madness, hopefully with some new characters.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Awesomeness

YES! This is the sequil to Avenger I have been waiting for, and it did not disappoint. Rock on, man, this flash rocked SO hard.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Awesomeness

That entire thing was awesome. However, there was one thing that got me. "I've got your nose, Mr. Anderson, and I'm going to keep it." Hilarious. I bow to the awesomeness of all 6 of you.

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

LOL

AAAAH!!!.............bother! lol, keep it up, this coming from a die-hard Harry Potter fan :-)

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

the greatest game parody ever!!

Oh god that was funny
You need to come out with the 3rd like quickly. That was the best thing I've seen on this site in a long time, and I've seen some funny stuff. Rock on, man!